The Center maintains multiple electronic newsletters about East Asia. These E-Newsletters keep you up to date about events and resources pertaining to China, Japan and Korea.
Sign up for our newsletter and event listing.
If you have questions related to our email newsletters, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- K-12 Outreach Notes. This semi-monthly newsletter provides information about resources for K-12 teachers. It includes news, web resources, events for teachers, and curriculum ideas.
- East Asia Community Updates. This e-newsletter is for anyone in the area who wants to stay in touch with community events related to East Asia.
- Alumni Updates. This e-newsletter is for all alumni who studied East Asia at the University of Kansas.
- Undergraduate Student Updates. This e-Newsletter is geared toward undergraduates at KU and other universities in the local area. It includes events, scholarship opportunities, job postings, and study abroad information.
- Graduate Student Updates. Geared toward graduate students and recent alumni from KU and nearby universities, this e-Newsletter includes events, scholarship opportunities, fellowships, postdocs, conferences, and job postings.
- Faculty Updates. The faculty updates are for interested KU faculty. They include announcements from the Center for faculty, events, conferences, faculty opportunities, and information to share with their students, including scholarship opportunities, postdocs, and job postings.