Faculty Expertise and Bibliography
The University of Kansas is home to many faculty specializing in the research and teaching of topics incorporating East Asian Botanicals.
Botany at the KU Biodiversity Institute
Botany is the study of the diversity, evolution, geography, genomics, morphology, conservation, ecology, and behavior of the world's plants.
- Lester A. Mitscher and Victoria Dolby, The Green Tea Book: China's Fountain of Youth Graden City Park, N.Y: Avery Pub. Group, 1998.
- Art Institute of Chicago. Copyright 2008, The Art Institute of Chicago. 111 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois, 60603-6404. Accessed 02 June 2008.
- University of Connecticut, Department of Plant Science, Copyright Dr. Mark H. Brand, 1997-2001.
- Oregon Sate University, Department of Horticulture "Landscape Plants: Images, Identification, and Information." Copyright, Oregon State University, 1999-2008.
- USDA Plants Database, "United States Department of Agriculture." Last Modified 04 March 2008, Accessed 06 March 2008.
- Virginia Tech Forestry Department, Copyright 2008, all rights reserved.