Jill Kleinberg Scholarship
The Jill Kleinberg Scholarship will provide $1000 to an undergraduate for study or an internship in East Asia during the summer of 2021 or AY 2021-22. Priority will be given to students pursuing double degrees in East Asian Studies and Business or taking courses in both areas. However, any undergraduate who plans to study in East Asia during this period is eligible to apply. This award may be used in combination with other scholarships or grants.
This scholarship will award $1000 to one recipient each year until 2025.
Your letter should include the following:
- Identification of the study abroad program in which you plan to enroll or the internship you will hold.
- Explanation of how this program or internship fits into your academic and career goals.
- An estimate of the total cost of your participation in the program.
- List of other sources of funding.
- A summary of your strengths as an applicant for this award.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.