Foreign Language Tables
The Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures sponsors different language tables for students to practice their language skills outside the classroom. Although these meetings are often organized by an instructor, they are primarily social in nature and often take place off campus. Meetings usually take place only when classes are in session.
Practice your speaking and listening skills with native speakers.
Chinese Language Tables
Every week: Wescoe 4002 (Monday) & Wesco 4014 (Thursday)
- Elementary Learners: Thu. 1:00 -2:00 PM; Wescoe 4014
- Intermediate Learners: Mon. 2:30-3:30 PM; Wescoe 4002
- Advanced Learners: Mon. 1:30-2:30 PM; Wescoe 4002
- All Learners: Mon. 3:30-4:30 PM; Wescoe 4002
Japanese Language Tables
Korean Language Tables
Every Week: Wescoe 1007
- Beginner: Mon. 4 PM & Wed. 5 PM
- Intermediate/Advanced: Mon. 5 PM & Wed. 4 PM