Daniel R. Galindau
- Professor of the Practice
- SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
A senior international executive with 11 years of International P&L experience and a record of superior results in a number of dynamic, challenging and multi-cultural environments. Over 20 years in the industrial products industry with experience in all aspects of running a successful business, including sales, marketing, finance, logistics, human resources, IT and manufacturing. A team-oriented, flexible leader with the proven ability to produce results and strengthen organizations working with a wide variety of people and in situations of both organizational growth and crisis.
- Comparative and cross-cultural management
- International business and management
- Chinese business practices
- International business strategy